La team AzT Index du Forum
La team AzT
Forum de la team AzT

La team AzT Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Acdc Hig-hway To Hell ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La team AzT Index du Forum -> ( ¯ ` · . _.Mαт¢нѕ, ∂єfιѕ, яєѕυℓтαтѕ . _ . · ´ ¯ ) -> Les résulats.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mernesbi

Masculin
Rang: Co-Leader

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Acdc Hig-hway To Hell Répondre en citant

Acdc Highway To Hell > bit.ly/1ZhC20k

Acdc Highway To Hell, html and css duckett

10cf746e54
Although the American branch of Atlantic Records had rejected the group's 1976 LP Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, it now believed the band was poised to strike it big in the States if only they would work with a producer who could give them a radio-friendly sound. The final version of the song was performed by Scott and AC/DC on the BBC music show Top of the Pops a few days before his death in 1980. From the very beginning, Atlantic Records hated the idea of using the song as the album title, with Angus recalling to Guitar World's Alan Di Perna in 1993:. Correct this Line Record a Video Annotation Edit Video Id Add an Image Formatting Help Save (shift+enter) cancel Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL: Add a link like this: [Check out my fave website]( Simple formatting: *Italicize Album Titles* > This is how you quote from other sources How to write for Genius Save Video Re-record Video Watch Video Again . References[edit]. Submit Corrections Cancel Living easy, living free Season ticket on a one-way ride Asking nothing, leave me be Taking everything in my stride Don't need reason, don't need rhyme Ain't nothing I would rather do Going down, party time My friends are gonna be there tooI'm on the highway to hell On the highway to hell Highway to hell I'm on the highway to hellNo stop signs, speed limit Nobody's gonna slow me down Like a wheel, gonna spin it Nobody's gonna mess me around Hey Satan, paid my dues Playing in a rocking band Hey mama, look at me I'm on my way to the promised land, whoo!I'm on the highway to hell Highway to hell I'm on the highway to hell Highway to hellDon't stop meI'm on the highway to hell On the highway to hell I'm on the highway to hell On the highway Yeah, highway to hell I'm on the highway to hell Highway to hell Highway to hellAnd I'm going down All the way Whoa! I'm on the highway to hell Songwriters RONALD BELFORD SCOTT, ANGUS MCKINNON YOUNG, MALCOLM MITCHELL YOUNG Published by Lyrics J.

Retrieved 2013-02-21. "If You Want Blood (You've Got It)" 4:38 4. "Touch Too Much" 4:28 5. Recording[edit]. Click Search ^ "American album certifications AC/DC Highway to Hell". 3 The Jack 4 For Those About To Rock (we Salute You) 5 Heatseeker 6 Highway To Hell 7 Whole Lotta Rosie New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. Composition[edit]. For other uses, see Highway to Hell (disambiguation).

hope and wirethe blacklist 1x2die monster die 1965snooki and jwoww s03e07go diego go completedeep in the dakotathe story of a godfathermarvel agents of shield s02the crow 2 itadead man shoes 2004

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La team AzT Index du Forum -> ( ¯ ` · . _.Mαт¢нѕ, ∂єfιѕ, яєѕυℓтαтѕ . _ . · ´ ¯ ) -> Les résulats. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006